Saturday 6 September 2014

A letter to Michael Gove


I wrote to Michael Gove recently via Frances Reynolds his Senior Caseworker & Researcher:
Wed 3rd Sep  (to: frances.reynolds@parliament.uk)

Dear Frances,

I'd like to draw your attention to a petition I've raised to improve the Hatches Path in Frimley Green:


The petition currently has 173 signatures so there is building interest & support for the path to be improved.

Your recent support for improved rail services is good to see:

Improvements to the Hatches Path would be very welcome to the hundreds of people who commute between Frimley Green and Farnborough North station (and beyond).
Any support you can give to this would be very encouraging and perhaps help Surrey Heath Local Committee to prioritise funding towards improvements in the next year.
I received a reply from Rebecca Mellotte (Assisting Frances Reynolds)...
Thu 4th Sep  (from: REYNOLDS, Frances <frances.reynolds@parliament.uk>)

Thank you very much for your email. Just to let you know that Frances is currently on leave, but I will ensure she sees your email on her return to the office.
I will chase the above up asap...

No comments :

Post a Comment